Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Birthday part 1


we celebrated my birthday yesterday because I made them. I'm sick of losing my birthday to the international date line. one time i was in Aukland and someone broke into the van and stole everything and i had to sit and watch everyone cry and my birthday cake was ignored in the hostel fridge. that could have been a sad birthday except that it wasn't, because I was a very very lucky person and I still am. i do wonder, however, if that birthday cake is a six year old piece of blackforest ice in the back of that freezer.

anyway, Tracy gave me a dreamcatcher, which is funny because the reason I am here is because of a dream....

Jason and Nelson just arived at my table. So I am going to stop blogging and talk to them. Goodbye.

1 comment:

Sebby said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!