Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Run Baby, Run

Horrifying things have been happening to my friends. First it was Ben falling, which is too ridiculously bad to comprehend, but there's more. I haven't written because I keep waiting for the air to clear. The internet seems way too informal a place to write about nightmares.

Anyway, so, I haven't posted in a few days and I'm sure you understand. The good news is I went to Boston because I had to change the scene. It will be nice, tomorrow, to write something indulgent about streets and subways and silk flowered hair clips and coffee. If you feel like reading something inane and soothing than come back in a few hours. And then I start the trek back to Seattle, driving across the country alone with a camera. So, yeah, watch out for that.


1 comment:

Surely said...

Yikes! Sad to hear things are going terribly awry. Hopefully things happen in threes & you're done now?

Can I just shout "JEALOUS"!!! about your trip to Seattle? Although I want to do the reverse...Seattle to NH.

Safe travels!