Friday, March 1, 2013

All in a week

On account of me being very sick & extremely wobbly (and still shoulder-busted), this week looked quite different than the others. There was no skiing. There was a lot of slow walks on the Sound, muted winter colors, and tea. It's pretty, but it's kind of boring to look at day after day. Let's be honest. I'm ready to bring some color into this melancholy. Maybe I just need to cruise the aisles of Target for an afternoon, they always have some good, bright plastic easter displays. Next week I'll try to work something new hues into my life, but I'll be in New England for work....in March.....so that's...not going to happen. Anyway, here we go:
1. low tide. 2. trying to recover at the beach, one hour before I gave up and went to the hospital 3. saline & pain meds for lunch 4. cinnamon tea at Miro with the healer. 5. the dog on a mission. 6. the freelance life with Mackenzie. 7.thursdays. I'm out for yoga with my shoulder, but I'm always in for dinner. 8. rare sunlight on glassy waves. 9. I had Will for the weekend. 10. two kids at a bonfire in Kentucky 11. running from a train.

1 comment:

Amanda Towne said...

I'm glad you're feeling well enough for slow walks--the last couple of weeks have been rough for you!

Have fun in New England--face toward RI and give me a wave! ;)