Sunday, April 14, 2013

All in a week

The whole week in Asheville! 1. Sarah and Charlie drove from Boone to walk through a downpour and drink chocolate with me 2. David tastes his first ship flask whiskey 3. morning pastries at Dough with Yonton 4. sea glassing in beer city 5. West Asheville in the evening 6. flip flops, 88 degrees 7. Kristen and the sudden flowering 8. late nights, long talks and strong drinks, each night every night 9. French Broad chocolates 10. blocking the sun at Tupelo Honey Cafe 11. painted alleyway 12. manmosas after work with the boy who knows everybody.

2 comments:

Monica said...

I will never cease to love Asheville. Tupelo Honey is my jam <3

adventurekate said...

Asheville is on my radar of places to explore and sits on the "Possibles" list for new places to call home. Am I on the right track, for an adventure-loving, bluegrass-oriented kind of gal? I can't wait to hear about your trip!