Sunday, October 13, 2013

All in a week

1. hometeam and the lucky lady 2. sunshine Rapid on the Green River 3. arlo misbehaving 4. autumn stroll after work with Erich and Kristen 5. wednesday night ultimate, lately losing a lot 6. inversions at Max Patch with Molly, after this I kicked her in the face 7. meeting Melody Joy for beer and music in Black Mountain 8. tuesday late night silks, learning knee hooks and mid air inversions 9. wet trail and green sunlight 10. one of my favorite Heel Click Around The World outtakes. 

If you like the all in a week photos, follow me on Instagram @Melinadream. Get ready my dog, water, rocks, and anything outside. 

Tag your fall adventure photos with #wildercoast for a chance to be featured in the All In Your Week section. 

Have a happy, active, hyperbolized week everyone, I'll try try and do the same. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

seriously what a rad week! so glad i got to be a part of it! those heel click outtakes are making me laugh so hard :) xo