Friday, February 26, 2010

The Nocturnal Among Us

Read my post about my sister here here. Now, here are the secrets:

This is Anna's latest CD. Produced by JD Foster, this is her most vivid, stark, honest recording yet. You can buy this CD by clicking here.

She took the title The Nocturnal Among Us from a poem written by my cousin Caitlin. who died when I was 15. Caitlin was a writer. The art on the cover is from my cousin Ali. Her Art is incredible, but it will haunt you.

This CD is dedicated to Nate Labreque and the kids from Team Adventure. Team Adventure, part of The Academy at Adventure Quest, was a kayak team my sister was part of for years when she was a teenager. Unfortunately, the team spun on the axis of a horrific and shattering secret. The song "So Long Summertime" (on the CD) is written about just that.

Her CD Release show is scheduled for friday March 5th at the Fremont Abbey. Find out more and listen to her music on her website. Anna is going on a National tour directly after the CD Release Show, so make sure and catch her. Pre-sale tickets for the show are available for purchase here, or take a chance at the door. Be part of it.

No comments: