Thursday, April 15, 2010

Real Time




I talked with my friend Ammen yesterday, who mentioned that he loses track of where I am and what is 'real time' on this blog. The truth is, I usually write about something a few days after it occurs. There are a few reasons for that. Time being one, photos being another, and taking some time to process everything being the third. If I wrote everything in the heat of the moment, I'd never be able to edit anything out, I'd want to keep it ALL in there because it's ALL SO important! The wilder coast would be terribly boring.

But today, I am writing in real time, as I sit here writing down directions and waiting for CDs to burn.

Today I'm driving to the Nantahala Outdoors Center for the first play boating of the season. Also, to see these guys:

I'd better get moving.

No comments: