Monday, October 4, 2010

One last night on an island

But really, you're not alone for too long. And you can't be too introspective on the beach because there is too much weird, jelly-ish stuff to play with.


I loved this girl Andrea ever since she told me the story of how she met her husband.  It was three in the morning. There were drum circles. I was screaming at them to shut up. That's how he noticed me. Oh, new friend Andrea, I hate drum circles, too.  




Sea cowboy:


Edible things:
(I'm just a simple man/ I like cheap things/ I like pretty things/ I'm a simple man, really.)
Ocean Ghost Walking

Riding with a dog in the back of a truck at through cold evening. One more night, one more fire on the beach, one more ferry ride. One more return to Seattle.


 
 

Your heart's on the loose. You're rolling sevens with nothing to lose. -Ryan Bingham

No comments: